Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee contributor conference call

--- Patrick van Staveren <trick vanstaveren us> wrote:
> Any news on this?
>
> Patrick

Shrug, I could be game to write some Banshee
documentation, once I get the program up and running
with my two non-iPod MP3 players (sigh, grumble). I
have done some writing before for Linux Journal (my
most recent bit is in the January 2007 issue and is
about SpamAssassin), Tux Magazine, Linux Format, and
linuxjournal.com.

Colin McGregor