Re: [Banshee-List] Samsung YP-U2 not recognized

Scott,

Any chance that you know what protocol this device runs?  It's certainly
not an iPod :P

We have a few MTP devices that are Samsung YP-something's.  Can you post
the vendor/product IDs?  The nearest match I have in the MTP library is
a Samsumg YP-U2J which has vendor/product IDs 04e8/5047.  If these match
your device, then it's a MTP device and I can probably help you out :)

Cheers,

Patrick

On Wed, 2006-12-20 at 22:14 -0500, Scott J. Henson wrote:
> I just got a new YP-U2 and I would like to be able to use it
> with Banshee.  Hal seems to recognize it as a digital audio
> device, but it never shows up in banshee.  Also ipod --list
> never shows it.  I'm using Ubuntu Feisty with banshee 0.11.3
> and libipoddevice 0.5.2.  Any help with getting banshee to
> recognize my DAP?  Thanks.

Patrick "Trick" van Staveren
http://trick.vanstaveren.us