Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee contributor conference call

I'd be interested to know how we could break up those ten hours and lost sleep into some manageable roles for willing folks.  Perhaps that could be addressed in the telecon.  I'm willing to pick up a role or two.

On 12/13/06, Josiah Ritchie <josiah ritchie gmail com> wrote:
On 12/13/06, Aaron Bockover <abockover novell com> wrote:

> I'm looking for people who would like to also get involved with the
> release process. Things like writing release notes, updating the Wiki
> and the gnomefiles.org entry on each release, etc.

. . .

> Due to limited conferencing resources and in the name of productivity,
> the call would only be open to a handful of contributors (5-10, but 10
> is probably pushing it). i.e. participants would need to be active and
> not just sit and listen. We'll post minutes to this list after the call.

While I don't think I'd have much input in a conference call
environment, I'd be willing to take on a task here and there on the
documentation front as dictated from such a call. Maybe I could even
take on a screencast here or there as you've been talking about. I've
figured out how to grab the screen, but haven't yet figured out how to
record audio on top of it.

JSR/

--
Our Mission
Technology and Hospitality for God's Workmen