Re: [Banshee-List] Installing 0.11.3 in Ubuntu

Yeah, but still no solution right ?

Andrés G. Aragoneses [ knocte ] wrote:
Hugo Palma escribió:

i'm trying to install the 0.11.3 release on Ubuntu 6.10. I downloaded
the tarball but when i execute "./configure --prefix=/usr" i get:

*** Could not run GLIB test program, checking why...
*** The test program failed to compile or link. See the file config.log
for the
*** exact error that occured. This usually means GLIB is incorrectly
installed.
checking for GLIB... configure: error: Package requirements (glib-2.0)
were not met:

No package 'glib-2.0' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables GLIB_CFLAGS
and GLIB_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

I can't see any glib package available to install on Ubuntu 6.10
repositories.
Any ideas ?

This seems to be the same problem I am getting with SUSE 10.1 and
Banshee CVS, as I already stated in:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/banshee-list/2006-December/msg00067.html

Regards,

	Andrés	[ knocte ]