Re: [Banshee-List] Music Search

On 8/22/06, Aaron Bockover <abockover novell com> wrote:
For now, I'd like to focus on making search even more powerful, and of
course, we're continuing to work on the smart playlist plugin in
-official-plugins.

I really like the sound of the direction you are going. It seems to be
inline with what I'm looking for. Thanks for keeping this project from
kareening out of control and getting all cluttered with junk features.
Every time I hear you talk about the direction of the project, it
seems terribly sensible and very well thought out. It also seems to
make me excited about the future. :-)

JSR/

--
Our Mission
Technology and Hospitality for God's Workmen