    Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 10:32:09 +0000
    From: Gunnar Steinn Magnússon <gsm gunnarsteinn com>
 Subject: Re: [Banshee-List] new user of banshee ( i thought it sucked!)
      To: banshee-list gnome org

Anyways if any one can point me to a EQ sol'n, i'd jump through hoops to
get a EQ on my Banshee now, and I will be happy!!
If I get my EQ then I'll be one more Banshee convert!

I guess you'll be a Banshee convert soon then as Aaron was just
blogging about the Equalizer[1].
I'm not sure if it's ready in CVS but you could check it out.

[1] http://abock.org/2006/07/27/more-bling-from-the-banshee-front/

Gunnar Steinn