Re: [Banshee-List] Sorting by multiple columns?

On 8/2/06, Stephen Holmes <stephen onedotone com> wrote:
What's really needed is a preference dialog with "Sort by.., then by.."
in much the same way as one might see in an e-mail client with a list
view.  If it's not in bugzilla, then it might be worth popping it in.

Even better in my opinion would be Gtk.TreeView actually supporting
sorting by mulitple columns.  Of course that will never happen, and it
doesn't matter anyway since Aaron is (going to be?) working on
replacing the slowness that is the TreeView and will I'm sure allow
sensible sorting.

Gabriel