Re: [Banshee-List] Sorting by multiple columns?

I have found that if you sort things in a certian order it can work
out somewhat.  try sorting by track number, then album and I think it
will put the tracks in order by album.  So you could do a search for
an artist, and then sort by track, then by album and you will get all
albums by that artist in the correct track order... I just tried it
with my  music lib. in the banshee that ships with Dapper, and it
worked.