[Banshee-List] Sorting by multiple columns?

Hi, all. I'm new to Banshee, running it under Ubuntu Dapper.

How can I get it to sort the display by multiple criteria? I can get it to sort by Artist or by Album, for example, but it seems to order the items within those arbitrarily. I would like to sort by Artist, and within that by Album, and within that by Track number. Have I missed a setting that will do this?

Thanks for any enlightenment.