Re: [Banshee-List] Plugin in the works: Alarm Clock

This is a great idea. I'll think on it. I am going to put a small PC on my nightstand... was hoping to get a touchscreen interface for an LCD I already have.

Matt Philmon

On 4/7/06, Byron Poland <wpoland gmail com> wrote:
On 4/7/06, Thijs Vermeir <thijsvermeir telenet be> wrote:

> On 7-apr-06, at 10:07, Trick van Staveren wrote:
>
> > Hey folks,
> Hey,
>

> > I've been starting to work on a new plugin for Banshee - an Alarm
> > Clock plugin.  Has
> > anyone worked on this?  If so, LMK, so we're not duplicating
> > efforts :)

> > Anyone have any other ideas/suggestions for me?  Like I said, this
> > plugin is more in
> > the concept stage (I have more pencil sketches than actual
> > code)...so I'm open to
> > ideas :)
>
> Looks nice,
> Need suggestions? ;-)
> I like to see integrated support for shutdown/wakeup the PC.
>
> > Thanks all!
> >
> > Patrick
> >
> > (irc as trick)
> >
> > --
> > Patrick "Trick" van Staveren
> > Western Michigan University
> > AIM: goofyassmoose
> > Cell: 269.267.6008
> > http://www.trick.vanstaveren.us/

This is great, I've been looking forward to a feature like this for a
while.  I've been using a bash script and banshee's command line
options of "--play" and "--pause" to accomplish this lately.  Nothing
like waking to "Here Comes the Sun" every morning. ;)

Best of luck.