Re: [Banshee-List] Bug Help Requested

On Wed, 2006-04-05 at 11:42 -0400, Aaron Bockover wrote:
> I am noticing that there are currently at least 114 new bug comments on
> Banshee in Gnome Bugzilla, and I am not going to have the time to look
> at many of them for a maybe another week. Right now my priority is
> fixing our internal set of bugs, which will without a doubt knock out
> many in Gnome Bugzilla.
>
> However, just glancing at the bug summaries many look like dupes or ones
> easy to resolve or at least start commenting on.
>
> If anyone is willing, I would appreciate some help in whittling these
> down a bit until I can give them more attention.
>
> I know Ruben has been doing his best when he has time, but it'd be
> lovely to get some more hands in the stew :)
>
> Also, I am going to create a banshee-devel-list. I'll post a message
> when it is up.

I also been triaging, reviewing some patches and commented on bugs
in a minimal proportion anyway.  But, at the end, you must to
checked them.

I would like to suggest to you to check the bugs that has patches
included.  There are only 14 of those bugs (6 reviewed, 8 with
no comments at all).

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/reports/patch-report.cgi?product=banshee&patch-status=commented-on
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/reports/patch-report.cgi?product=banshee&patch-status=none

Regards,