[Banshee-List] Legal question

Hi,

I've packaged Banshee for the Mandriva contribs. On the Cooker
developer's list this question was raised:

  This player looks great, but aren't we exposed to problems with ipod
  trademark owners? The libipoddevice and ipod-sharp libraries may
  encounter the same legal conflicts iPodder had.

What do you think of this problem?

CU, Götz
--
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the
homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of