Re: [Banshee-List] does banshee cheat with tagging?

Yes, once writing support is ported to entagged-sharp (the metadata
library we use to parse tags), Banshee will actually write metadata to
actual files. My apologies, but Banshee is still under development, so
bear with us.

Some of the writers have been ported and when tested and more complete,
the code will be merged into Banshee. Hopefully this can be completed in
a few weeks.

Best,
Aaron