Re: [Banshee-List] TrayIcon MouseWheel Volume Change diffs

Hi.

Regarding D-bus in the latest version. Could anyone point me to or show
an example of how to control Banshee via Dbus from another mono-app.?
Furthermore, is it possible to search for certain applications - like only
Banshee and F-spot but not Beagle and <something else>.

For those interested!
Im building a small 'kernel' for multimedia-navigation
much like FrontRow(http://www.apple.com/imac/tour/). The GUI will of course
be a milestone, but the kernel it self should be pretty simple as all logic, configuration etc. is placed remotely in other applications. It consists primarily
on 2 interfaces which allow creation of plugins that precents playlists from
other applications. My plans for first plugins are Banshee and F-spot.

This might sound too simple but thats the plan. This is not supposed to be
a multimedia-world to enter, but instead a focuspoint for the multimedia
apps you are already using- this be Banshee, F-spot, a videoplayer etc.

Anyone care to help out, feel free to contact me!