[Banshee-List] banshee crashes after updating ipod

sorry for the lack of tech. details (i'm at work right now), but the 2 times i have tried to sync/update my ipod (blue, mini, latest updates/fw/iTunes DB) with banshee, it crashes. the upside is it does the changes i want (i use the manual update/sync), but the instant its done, banshee dies.

i'm sure i can get more details/debug info etc once i get home if someone just tell me what they would need.

thanks and keep up the good work.

matt nicholson
sjoeboo sjoeboo com
sjoeboo.com