Re: [Banshee-List] TrayIcon MouseWheel Volume Change diffs

Ulaas,

Nice patch. I expanded on it to add seeking within the current song and
advancing/regressing in the playlist view.

- Scroll on the notification area icon (NAI) advances/regresses the
playlist view
- SHIFT+Scroll on the NAI adjusts volume
- CTRL+Scroll on the NAI seeks within the playing song

This is committed.

Thanks!
--Aaron