Re: [Banshee-List] TrayIcon MouseWheel Volume Change diffs
- From: Aaron Bockover <abockover novell com>
- To: banshee-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Banshee-List] TrayIcon MouseWheel Volume Change diffs
- Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 01:15:20 -0500
Nice patch. I expanded on it to add seeking within the current song and
advancing/regressing in the playlist view.
- Scroll on the notification area icon (NAI) advances/regresses the
- SHIFT+Scroll on the NAI adjusts volume
- CTRL+Scroll on the NAI seeks within the playing song
This is committed.
On Wed, 2005-11-02 at 00:38 +0200, Ulas SAHIN wrote:
> Hi abock,
> Trying to understand the code.
> Started with an easy feature request.
> the diff is atteched for it.
> It was half implemented :). So was an easy one.
> I guess it is a clean hack. and can make its way through the repo i
> Banshee-list mailing list
> Banshee-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev