[Banshee-List] Missing strings(?) and a few other issues

While refining my norwegian translation today (thanks for commiting
it, Aaron!), I came across a couple of issues with the freshest of
anonymous cvs that's available:

Missing strings:
===============

* Are you sure you want to abort the following action: "RIPPING CD"
* "x Items" in the bottom statusbar seems to be missing

Misc issues:
===========
* If an artist has a "&" in its name, this shows up as entity "&"
in the infobar next to the track slider

* Playerinterface: SetTip(gxml["ButtonTrackProperties"],
Catalog.GetString....... in src/PlayerInterface.cs:368. This could use
plural forms. In my language this would be "Vis informasjon om valgt
sang" if one song is selected, and "Vis informasjon om valgte sanger"
if several are selected. Right now I'm resorting to "Vis informasjon
om valgt(e) sang(er)".

* Maybe things like this shouldn't be exposed for translation:
"Cannot set internal bitrate. Must copy profile and set Bitrate on
copy (new PipelineProfile(profile))"  (in src/PipelineProfile.cs:215)

* Ipod capacity usage:
I have an ipod nano black with 2GB capacity. Now some of this is lost
due to ipod internal stuff (200MB?). Somehow this leads banshee to
report its capacity at 2GB, but the usage is reported as 1GB of _1GB_
(99MB left)

Oh, and current CVS crashes when trying to view options/preferences.
The window comes up, then banshee dies. Need help submitting more
useful debugging info, but here's the last terminal output (which I'm
pretty sure is useless for a bug):

6: Pipeline profile 'Xing MP3' will be unavailable: GStreamer pipeline
'xingenc' could not be run
Segfault

Regards, Øivind