Re: [Banshee-List] album art support/audioscrobbler support

On Fri, 2005-12-23 at 01:26 +0100, Ruben Vermeersch wrote:
> Is this menu also implemented inside the plugin (or have I misread the
> whole thing, and is audioscrobbler hardwired inside)?
>
> Either way, I must say it look stunning, and big kudos to Chris for
> writing this functionality in the first place :-)

Yes. Banshee now uses GtkUIManager to handle menus. There is a wrapper
management class in Banshee.Base, instantiated and accessible through
Globals.ActionManager, which plugins can use to merge new menu items
into the main menus.

The Audioscrobbler plugin provides XML layout and action implementations
that are merged into the menus when the plugin is loaded. No
Audioscrobbler code is implemented inside Banshee itself.

--Aaron