Re: [Banshee-List] album art support/audioscrobbler support

On Thu, 2005-12-22 at 18:21 -0500, Aaron Bockover wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-12-22 at 09:43 -0500, Matthew Nicholson wrote:
>
> > 1). audioscobbler/last.fm support: great job. rhythmbox added this and
> > i'm glad to see banshee is hot on its heals with it built in. one issue:
> > after i enabled it and played a song, i check to see if it submitted. it
> > was, but i got a warning that it was submitted with a date "ealier" than
> > my previously listened track (which is impossible). I don't know if this
> > was a one time error, something wrong with my system clock (not that i
> > can tell) or something with the plugin. in anycase, the song still
> > posted and everything, but i just thought i'd mention it.
>
> Hence "experimental" in the release notes and why there was no config UI
> for it just yet. However, this should all be resolved in CVS, and
> there's even a nice simple configuration/login box now, available from
> the Music toplevel menu:
>
> http://abock.org/~aaron/banshee/banshee-audioscrobbler.png

Is this menu also implemented inside the plugin (or have I misread the
whole thing, and is audioscrobbler hardwired inside)?

Either way, I must say it look stunning, and big kudos to Chris for
writing this functionality in the first place :-)

Regards,
Ruben

--
Ruben Vermeersch (rubenv)