Re: [Banshee-List] Plugin method

On Tue, 2005-12-13 at 17:26 -0500, Aaron Bockover wrote:
> Okay, you pushed me to finally write a D-Bus example client program.
> [snip]

Is there some centralized list of developer docs? Though work to
maintain, documenting the core will certainly pay off later on, in the
form of contributions (docs lower the barrier to start working on
banshee). Great job!

Or, now that monodocs are being built, be sure to mention this example
in the monodoc comments where appropriate.

> > > As for your custom hardware extension, that sound excellent. I'd
> > > love to
> > > see photos

Likewise!

Kind regards,