Re: [Banshee-List] Plugin method

On 13-dec-05, at 01:14, Aaron Bockover wrote:

Banshee exposes a D-Bus service for remote control and simple queries
against the current playing song. There is not an external example of
how to use this service, but the command line options basically do
that... use D-Bus to communicate with itself.

I can't figure out how D-Bus works in Mono. Is there any good documentation or example? Or can you make a little program to demonstrate D-Bus in banshee. ( I think there are not much lines required)

As for your custom hardware extension, that sound excellent. I'd love to
see photos!

I will put photos online in a few day's ( need new batteries for camera)

Gr,
Thijs Vermeir

Best of luck, and let me know if you need any more help.

--Aaron