Re: [Banshee-devel-list] [banshee-devel-list] BCE reusing code from another extension

Wow. That took me still another hour so figure it out. Thanks so much
for pointing me into the right direction, I guess I'll still have to
learn more about building ...

changed the SUBDIRS accordingly, added Project Reference in
MonoDevelop and altered my

+REFS = -r:$(top_builddir)/bin/Banshee.Streamrecorder.dll

Is that still going to work when the user does not have Streamrecorder
installed? I guess not?