[Banshee-devel-list] [banshee-devel-list] BCE reusing code from another extension

Hello,

I've been playing around with creating a new extension and I would
like to reuse the Banshee.Streamrecorder.Gst code, but even though I
can add the Streamrecorder project to the new projects references and
MonoDevelop (on Ubuntu 10.10) does now do code completion for it, when
I compile I get a namespace not found error (CS0234) for the
Banshee.Streamrecorder namespace. Is what I am trying possible in any
way?

Thanks

Frank