Re: [Banshee-devel-list] Regarding the Windows port

Try using SharpDevelop - we'll hopefully get the .sln/.csproj files
fixed up for MD soon, but atm SharpDevelop is all I've personally
tested on.  You can ignore the libbanshee.cproj - the binary is
included in the bin/ windows-binaries checkout.

Gabriel