[Banshee-devel-list] Equalizer Patch - Round 2

Hey,

I have reworked the Equalizer as a core component. The equalizer
is shown in a new window and is presetable. It behaves quite stable
here.

Screenshot:
http://files.i-nz.net/gallery/software/banshee-equalizer-3.png

The equalizer implementation consists of:
1) Equalizer.cs - the equalizer widget.
2) EqualizerDialog.cs - the equalizer dialog.
3) EqualizerManager.cs - the widget manager, which implements the
presets functioanllity.
4) Changes to banshee.glade, UIManagerLayout.xml, ActionManager.cs,
PlayerInteface.cs, GConfKeys.cs and makefiles in order to include the
equalizer.

What do you think?

P.S: The easiest way to test the equalizer is to grab my xine media
engine backend (libxine required) from
http://svn.banshee-project.org/banshee-engine-xine/. Compile, install
and then active via:
gconftool –set /apps/Banshee/PlayerEngine –type=string xine-engine

--
Ivan N. Zlatev

Web: http://www.i-nZ.net
GPG Key: http://files.i-nZ.net/i-nZ.asc
"It's all some kind of whacked out conspiracy."