Configuring multiple SMTP hosts

Hi,

It seems to me like I used to be able to have multiple SMTP hosts and Balsa would choose the one that corresponded to the domain of the identity I'm sending the message with.

Now, for a while I was just using gmail as the SMTP host. Now I want to go back to sending through multiple SMTP hosts and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. No matter how I configure things, or what identity I use, it always sends it through gmail.

So maybe I'm remembering wrong and it doesn't pick the outgoing mail server based on the domain the the identity? Or maybe I'm doing something else wrong?

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

-Mike