Re: printing problem (no remote images)

Hi Jack!

Am 30.03.22 17:56 schrieb(en) Jack:
When printing, would it make sense for those two options to depend on 1) whether the plain text or html part
is displayed when printing, and 2) whether the remote content has been downloaded.  I get that the print
routine itself can't determine those, but could they be passed in as parameters?  Presumably Balsa itself
knows.

I just created an issue in Gitlab, feel free to watch it or add any comments:
<https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/balsa/-/issues/75>.  I already started with an implementation, which revealed
that printing of multipart/related is completely broken…

Best,
Albrecht.