Maybe a bug with libsecret.

Hi! Good evening everyone!
I have a problem with the program when I use libsecret to store the passwords. If I use libsecret the system launch the gnome-keyring launchs his window to enter the password but is hidden behind the Balsa windows and I can't put the password to continue 'cause all is freezed. the only way to make something is open another tty and reboot from there. I solution I found is launch first Chrome, it answer for my password correctly on the Gnome-keyring window, and after that I can open Balsa as normal.
Anyone have the same proble? Or knows any solution?
Thanks!