New odd behavior - selected message not within dislay and others.

I wonder if Balsa is also suffering from the virus pandemic. Over the past weeks or months, I've noticed a set of new odd behaviors. Of course, they occur inconsistently, so either I'm imagining something, or perhaps it's a Heisenbug.

Normally, when I've read all new messages in the current mailbox, and click "Next Unread" Balsa switches to the mailbox with the next unread message, selects that message and displays it, and scrolls the message list to show the new message line. The first part does always happen - display the next mailbox with an unread message. However, sometimes, the message selected is an old one (or perhaps the one with the highest message number, which is essentially random for maildir mailboxes. That has happened infrequently, but for a long time. It now seems more frequent. What is new, however, is that the selected message is NOT scrolled to the center of the display, and may be very far away. What seems mostly the case when this happens is that the new message is actually selected, but the message list shows somewhere near the top of the list, with the new messages at the bottom. I can either scroll down, or if I just hit the down arrow, the list scolls to the correct position. The final, least common bit, is that I do NOT see any scrollbar on the message list. It is always there if I switch to another mailbox and then back. It someimes seems to appear, if i don't pay any attention and just start reading the new messages, and look up later to see it's back.

This is with a version compiled from the index_row_height_workaround branch, but I'm pretty sure I saw these issues in master before that. I'll recompile from master shortly to see if it's still present.

Any (strange?) thoughts?

Jack