Re: Balsa git master consumes 100% CPU

Am 14.01.20 22:03 schrieb(en) Albrecht Dreß:
I updated master to commit 90ee8bcc82d8ebdae0bd286212c21d1138531658, but unfortunately the bug is still
present:  I can switch between the (six) open mailbox tabs (all of them are *not* empty), but nothing is
displayed, and one CPU is still at 100%.

There seems to be /one/ MBox mailbox (containing various Linux kernel mailing list messages) which causes the
cpu hog – if it is closed, Balsa starts just fine with the other mailboxes, whenever I open it, the CPU goes
to 100%, and when I close it (the tab for the mailbox), it goes back to normal.

As usual, the mailbox might contain a (more or less) broken message.  But it worked with the master rev
before last Sunday…  Please let me know if I can perform more tests with that mailbox (tomorrow, it's ~2215
now in Germany, and I have to work tomorrow 😉️).

Best,
Albrecht.