Re: Opening mailboxes

On Tue, Feb 18, 2020 at 11:48:31AM -0500, Jack via balsa-list wrote:
Hello Peter,

On 2/18/20 11:00 AM, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
Hi All!

<snip>

That said, the issue of how many threads to open is also asked when
compiling - the -j option to make (I don't remember if make actually

"make -j" tells make how many threads it should spawn for purposes
of making its targets... It has nothing to do with how the resulting
program handles threads.

    community.
 --Roger Ebert, December, 1996