Re: [Q/Patch] libresolv?

Hi Peter!

Am 02.02.20 16:24 schrieb(en) Peter Bloomfield:
That commit also removed all references to getaddrinfo, so the corresponding check can also be removed from
the build tools.

Ah!  Nice, those files are somewhat crowded…

BTW: getaddrinfo was also mentioned in config.h.in, which does not seem to have been in the git repository.
It is required in the autotools build, so I added it. It's not clear to me how the autotools build has been
succeeding in a fresh install…

That file is created by autoheader, i.e. when running autogen.sh.  IOW, it is /not/ necessary to add it to
the repo!

Cheers,
Albrecht.