Re: HTML issues

Hi Jack:

On 10/11/2019 12:05:39 PM Fri, Jack via balsa-list wrote:
On 2019.10.10 14:48, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
Hi all,

I noticed the following HTML issues with the latest git version of Balsa:

(1) I usually display the text part of a message.  Switching to HTML, the HTML view is not expanded
vertically until the mouse cursor leaves the Balsa window (or Balsa looses focus?).  See attached screen shot
for an example…

(2) The zoom hotkeys (Ctrl-+, etc.) and the context menu zoom commands don't work any more.

Could this be related to Peter's recent mime widget changes (thanks for taking care of that, btw; sorry, due
to personal reasons, I didn't have time myself…)?

Cheers,
Albrecht.

Additional point I just noticed - an HTML only message (so no switch from text to HTML) also displays
"unexpanded" and I have so far not found anything that does expand it to use the full area of the pane.

Jack

I just pushed a one-line patch to GitLab that seems to fix it. Could you test it when you have a moment?

Thanks!