Re: Fwd: GNOME Goal proposal: app menu retirement [aday gnome org]

Hi Peter!

Am 30.01.19 16:13 schrieb(en) Peter Bloomfield:
[0] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/balsa/issues/14

The issue has seen some useful discussion, and a branch (remove-app-menu) incorporates the ideas generated.
If the proposed UI is acceptable, I'd like to merge it into the master branch, and move on…

IMO, your changes are really nice and improve the usability of Balsa.  Thus, I vote for merging!

Thanks a lot for your work,
best,
Albrecht.