Re: Fwd: GNOME Goal proposal: app menu retirement [aday gnome org]

On 01/20/2019 08:36:53 PM Sun, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
Dear List:

A new issue on GitLab[0] is the place to continue this discussion. Feel free to join in!

Peter

[0] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/balsa/issues/14

The issue has seen some useful discussion, and a branch (remove-app-menu) incorporates the ideas generated.
If the proposed UI is acceptable, I'd like to merge it into the master branch, and move on…

Peter