Autocrypt merged [was: Re: [Patch] make IMAP messages translatable]

Hi Albrecht,

On 01/14/2019 01:51:36 PM Mon, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
Hi Peter:

Am 13.01.19 22:11 schrieb(en) Peter Bloomfield:
Thanks--the patch looks great, and appears to give the same functionality without warnings!

I've pushed it to the branch at GitLab.

Thanks a lot!

I'm inclined to merge it into master--do you see any reason not to?

Not really.  It looks pretty stable to me (although you can never be sure that there will be no unpleasant
surprises…).

Well, this is still master, not yet a release☺

Thanks,
Albrecht.

OK--merged! The merge also removed the branch, so we'll be back to developing in master.

Best,