Re: [Patch] make IMAP messages translatable

Hi Albrecht:

On 01/12/2019 08:31:05 AM Sat, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
Hi Peter:

Am 12.01.19 02:39 schrieb(en) Peter Bloomfield:
(balsa:9235): autocrypt-CRITICAL **: 11:18:05.376: autocrypt_from_message: assertion 'LIBBALSA_IS_MESSAGE(message) && (message->headers != NULL) &&
(message->headers->from != NULL) && (message->headers->content_type != NULL) && GMIME_IS_OBJECT(message->mime_msg) &&
(autocrypt_db != NULL)' failed

and it fails because message->mime_msg is NULL. I see it only in IMAP mailboxes, and only for certain
messages--perhaps those with HTML parts(?).

Ah!  I could actually reproduce the issue with /one/ message in an IMAP folder, which is not a text/html,
btw., but a multipart/signed…  Good catch!