Please make Balsa more robust

Hi,
sometimes I get emails which crash Balsa on my machine (Gentoo Linux / Balsa GIT). I have to edit my (huge) mbox file to remove that bogus email to be able to use Balsa any longer. I would be nice if Balsa would safe-guard itself w.r.t. to such crashes, perhaps displaying just
the header and some error message.

If you need some example emails I'd like to supply these - please tell where I should
upload these since they are too large to be appended here.

Many thanks for Balsa,
Helmut