Re: [Proposal] Improve IMAP folder parent selection, subscription management

Hi All!

On 03/27/2019 04:59:17 PM Wed, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
Hi Peter!

Am 27.03.19 16:16 schrieb(en) Peter Bloomfield:
I have only one question: you use a series of defined constants to label the columns of the GtkTreeStore,
where elsewhere Balsa (mostly?) uses an enumeration; the enumeration can be extended with a final *_N_COLS
member which avoids hard-coding the column count. Any particular reason to prefer defined constants?

You're of course right, and to be honest, I have to admit that I just forgot to fix the consts when cleaning
up the patch for submission…

Attached is a small patch, on top of the first one, fixing this.  Thanks a lot for pointing me to that!

This works for me, and I like the UI--huge improvement! I'll commit and push to GitLab.

Best,