[Patch] Fix html rendering for webkit2gtk-4.0 < 2.20 (was: GIT version - no display of html messages)

Hi all,

attached is a patch which fixes broken html rendering for webkit2gtk-4.0 < 2.20.  I was able to reproduce the
issue on Debian Jessie (webkit2gtk-4.0 2.6.2) and Stretch (webkit2gtk-4.0 2.18.6).

The trick is that we must allow the rendering of “about:blank” which is simple – an empty page.  It doesn't
make much sense (which may be the reason that it just works with newer versions…).

The patch also changes the compile-time debugging to a new GLog domain, and updates the README file to list
the available log domains.