Re: minor issue with highlighting URLs in plain text emal

Hi Albrecht,

As I said - there was no markup at all in the HTML (i.e., no <a ...> entity) so I'm not surprised by the lack of link there.

If I wasn't in a rush when I did click the link, I should easily have noticed the extra trailing dot, but I had other reasons to suspect the sender of a bit of technical illiteracy.  When I did contact them, I don't think the lack of any plain text version registered in her brain, but the inclusion of an image of a flyer (image, not pdf) with no accompanying text, did get her attention in terms of accessibility.  (US Congressman's office, so I would hope they care about that.)

Jack