Re: [Patch] Improve low-level network library, POP3 responsiveness on error

Hi Jack:

Am 21.01.18 00:30 schrieb(en) Jack:
Thanks for this.  The meson build worked for me with no problem, and the patch means the fetch dialog doesn't
hang around for minutes due to strange Yahoo server errors/timeouts/whatever.  (or at least it happens much
less often in the few fetches I've done so far.)

Exactly this was the purpose of the patch!  Although my provider's (Vodafone/Ex. Arcor) pop server is crappy,
I could never observe this particular effect.  So thanks a lot for testing!

Cheers, Albrecht.