Re: [Patch] Enable multi-threaded POP3 retrieval

On 2018.01.06 08:22, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
Hi Peter:

Am 05.01.18 23:34 schrieb(en) Peter Bloomfield:
Thanks for the patch--that was a lot of effort! It builds and runs for me, and shows progress for my one POP3 host; I can't easily test with multiple hosts, so I pushed it to master for others to test.

Thanks a lot! I use two POP3 accounts, but with a /very/ low volume on the second one, so I see the second progress bar only briefly. IIRC, Jack had issues with multiple remote servers, maybe he can try it…

Cheers,
Albrecht.
Oh, yes - I have plenty. I'll be testing later today, and will certainly report back on how it works.

Jack