Re: possible new sort option

On 8/29/18 4:24 PM, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
On 08/25/2018 04:10:47 PM Sat, Peter Bloomfield wrote:

Unlike the other mailbox properties, these check-boxes are "instant apply". I tried them first the other way, taking effect only when "Update" is clicked, and it just felt clunky.

Making them "instant apply" didn't feel right, when no other changes are applied until the "Update" button is clicked. I reverted that, so that nothing happens until the user clicks "Update", and there is always the "Cancel" button to close the dialog with no changes.

I just finished (painfully!) rebasing the branch on master, so I'd like to get it merged before we do any more work on master. Any issues with that?

Peter

Hello Peter,

Although I have not really reviewed the work in the separate branch, from your descriptions, I have no problem with merging.  It all sounds quite reasonable, and I suspect some future tweaking is not out of the question, should it be appropriate.

Jack