Re: [Patch] Improve IMAP folder configuration

Hi Peter:

Thanks for the feedback and for pushing!

Am 11.08.18 18:56 schrieb(en) Peter Bloomfield:
To my mind, it should also be removed from the Preferences 'Mail options' page, 'Remore mailbox servers',
'Add' option; the 'Modify' option should still work, but allowing the creation of new ones here would be
confusing. Load from and save to config can stay for legacy ssetups.

As an alternative, I will investigate if it is possible to convert the “Remote IMAP mailbox” automatically
into a “Remote IMAP folder” with some reasonable defaults.  To be honest, I would prefer to get rid of /all/
of this ancient stuff…