Progress setting up Balsa for the first time

Hi Jack, Peter

I'm making progress with Balsa :
Note that I'm compiling the latest release, rather than downloading from git.

1) Although I can't yet see the help files in Balsa, they are indeed installed,
in /usr/local/share/help/{language}/balsa/
I tried specifying in configure --with-help-dir=/usr/local/share/help.
That didn't change where the help files were installed, nor make them visible.
I suspect it is due to one of the many differences between Mageia & Fedora libraries.
It isn't a big problem for me, but I'd like to eventually solve it.

2) To automatically sort the incoming messages by my email address, and subsequently
into various mailboxes, I looked at procmail documentation.
I think the following structure in ~/procmailrc will work.
I welcome any feedback.

(adr1, 2, and 3 are my email addresses/accounts.
 I indend to separate all incoming emails by account.)
(src-* are sender names/emails, since I usually sort by that,
 for the different mailboxes for the account.)
(For each account I created a directory with draftbox/inbox/sentbox/trash inside.)
(No outbox since I always send email directly from draftbox.)
(The last line for each account is supposed to put an email in the account's inbox,
 if it hasn't already been put into another mailbox.)

Here is my proposed structure for ~/.procmailrc :
--------------------
  :
  * ^To: .*adr1
  {
    : :
    * ^From.*src-a
    adr1/mbox-src-a
    : E :
    * ^From.*src-b
    adr1/mbox-src-b
    : E :
    * ^From.*src-c
    adr1/mbox-src-c
    : E :
    *
    adr1/inbox
  }
  :
  * ^To: .*adr2
  {
    : :
    * ^From.*src-d
    adr2/mbox-src-d
    : E :
    * ^From.*src-e
    adr2/mbox-src-e
    : E :
    *
    adr1/inbox
  }
  :
  * ^To: .*adr3
  {
    : :
    * ^From.*src-f
    adr3/mbox-src-f
    : E :
    * ^From.*src-g
    adr3/mbox-src-g
    : E :
    *
    adr3/inbox
  }

To enable filtering, is all that is required in Balsa is checking the filter box
 for the account in question ?  (Leaving the procmail -f- text in place ?)

Thanks for any feedback

--
André