[Patch] Implement John Jack's Toolbar Extension

Hi John Jack:

Am 14.06.17 14:10 schrieb(en) JohnJackDoe tele2 de:
Here is the icon in a size of 16x16 and 24x24 pixels.

Thank you so much for providing the icons!

Attached is a simple patch which adds the icons to the Balsa source tree and applies all necessary changes to
the source files.  Note that, as it contains binary git diffs, you have to say

        git apply toolbar.diff

to apply the patch.

BTW, I gave the "queue message" icon the name "mail-queue" so the one from the icon theme is used if it
exists (e.g. Oxygen), and yours if not (e.g. for Tango).

As for the auto-send feature, unfortunately my implementation has been delayed by some real-life work...  I
hope I can provide a first snapshot this weekend.

Cheers,
Albrecht.