Re: [Patch] IMAP Code Simplifications

Hi Albrecht:

On 04/12/2017 01:08:02 PM Wed, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
Hi Peter:

Am 12.04.17 03:43 schrieb(en) Peter Bloomfield:
The attached patch should fix the issue.  It is somewhat inelegant as the newly allocated GLib results are
copied to the fixed buffers, but I didn't want to refactor the whole code.  Unfortunately, I have no chance
at all to test it, but as the changes are limited, they look logical to me.

Attached is a variant that uses the existing buffers without major refactoriing. I believe it does
essentially the same thing. What do you think?

I agree that your solution looks correct, and as it saves the memory allocation, I think it should be
preferred!

OK--pushed to master. I also pushed the vfs fix for retaining ownership of the GFile when creating a
GMimeStreamGIO.

Best,