Re: [Proposal/Patch 0/3] Using GIO for POP3

Am 04.04.17 19:11 schrieb(en) Albrecht Dreß:
Am 03.04.17 23:37 schrieb(en) Peter Bloomfield:
I just installed the patches and began testing, with POP3S. One of the first few messages raised the "reply length
%lu exceeds the maximum allowed length %lu" error,

Oh, that is strange - actually, it should show the real counts here (i.e. "...exceeds the maximum allowed length
998").

...and please verify in the config dialogue that the security setting is pop3s, /not/ starttls; I changed the
security gui, and the latter is the default.

Thanks,
Albrecht.