Re: help: syncronising smtp mail

On 08.09.16 17:01, labs 2015 wrote:
hi, I get balsa mail on zorin OS in an old laptop (presario V2000). I use otlook office 365 IMAP protocol but
my problem is that outgoing mail are saved on the computer sentbox folder but not syncronized on the other
devices i.e. mobile, other pc.

In the message composer, activate the check box "Show ⏵ Fcc" from the menu.  Now select the sentbox on your
IMAP server as Fcc: value to store a copy there.  Balsa will remember this setting.

Hth
Albrecht.